So you'd like to see your shopcat on shopcat.com?
Here's what I need to know:
How many kitties do you have?
What are their names?
Are they male or female?
How long have they worked for you?
How old are they?
What is the name and location of your shop?
Any interesting facts or stories you have
As you can see, this site was built mostly around the pictures
of the kitties, so I need some good pictures of your cat. This
can be done in one of several ways:
- Through the mail
- Scan it in and send it through e-mail
- Take a digital picture and send it through e-mail
I also have a few rules about the photos themselves.
- They must look good (no blurry, dark, or washed out photos,
etc.) Faces, especially, must be clear. The cat should also be the major part
of the picture (not just in one corner).
- I prefer to have no people in the pictures with the cats.
This page is focused on THEM not US.
- Also, if you have more than one shopcat, make sure you send
at least one picture of each individual cat (not just one picture
- The maximum number of pictures I will put on a page is four,
but I like to have many from which to choose.
- I reserve the right to crop or change pictures so they will
look their best, as well as the right to not use any or all of the pictures
sent to me.
- If you need me to send the pictures back, let me know. If
so, please send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
Special Instructions for e-mailed pictures (digital &
- Must be no smaller than 640 x 480 pixels, higher resolutions
- Please send in PICT or JPG (quality 75 to 100) format.
- At least 16 bits of color depth. 24 bits is preferred.
The Fine Print:
follow this link to read all the legal stuff involved.
Lastly, this site is a hobby I do in my spare time, so if you
enjoy this site and you'd like to see it continue, any size of donation would
help. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Comments and suggestions are always
appreciated as well (not always acted upon, but always listened to).
Please e-mail your submissions or questions to: email@example.com
Regular mail (donations or submissions) can go to:
1412 SW 102nd St. #94
Seattle, WA 98146
Thanks for your interest.
copyright ©1998-2003. All text and photographs are copyrighted by Trina
and Greg Samson unless otherwise indicated. If you are interested in using something
from my site, please write to ask permission
firstname.lastname@example.org. Last update 24Jun00